Bank from Anywhere
Mobile Banking is better with First National’s app, available now in the App Store and Google Play Store. Going mobile means you can bank anywhere. Use the app to:
- View balances without logging in with Instant Balance
- Debit Card Control – turn your card on or off and more
- Check your account information
- Transfer funds
- Schedule alerts
- Pay bills
- Locate nearby ATMs quickly
Download the App
Search for First National Bank of Northfield in the Google Play Store and App Store. Once the app downloads, enter your username and password for online banking and you should be good to go!
You must have Android KitKat Level 20 or higher or iPhone iOS 8 or higher to use the First National Mobile Banking App.
New Mobile Deposit App!
Need to make a deposit, but too busy to get to one of our branch locations? Download First National’s new and improved Mobile Deposit app, snap a picture, and you are on your way!
Three Easy Steps to Get Started
- Download our Mobile Deposit app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Sign up for your new account by clicking “sign up” and watch for your acceptance email. Your password must be at least 8 characters and use an uppercase letter, lowercase letter, special character and number.
- Start making deposits from your mobile device.
More You Need to Know
- Per deposit item limit of $5,000
- Posting same-day credit to your account for deposits sent by 6 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Deposits have next day availability for transactions Monday through Friday
- Destroy your deposit check after it posts to your account
- Endorse your check and include the wording, “For Mobile Deposit at First National Bank of Northfield” or “For Mobile Deposit at FNBN”