A home equity line of credit is a great way to turn your home into cash. Apply today and take advantage of low, limited time only special rates.
1.99%* – Believe it!
Home equity loan rates so low you can’t say no!
1.99%* APR 12-month introductory rate
($30,000 minimum line)
2.99%* APR 12-month introductory rate
($10,000 minimum line)
- No annual fees
- No prepayment penalties
- No draw fees
- Low closing costs
- Quick, local loan approvals and servicing
- Convenient online access to your funds
Use your line of credit for nearly any major expense, including:
- Home improvements
- New vehicle
- College tuition
Meet Our Loan Specialists
- Vice President507-664-0820NMLS ID: #523459
- Personal Banker507-664-0820NMLS ID: #523460
* APR (Annual Percentage Rate) for home equity lines of credit varies daily, based on the value of an index plus a margin. Quoted rate requires automatic withdrawal from an active First National Bank checking account. Introductory rate is for 12 months; promotion available thru December 31, 2013. After the 12-month introductory period, the variable interest rate will automatically change based on the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal plus a margin. Margins vary based on your credit history and bank evaluation of equity in your home. Margins vary from 0 to 2.00% resulting in APRs ranging from 3.99% to 5.99%. The APR shall never be less than 3.99% and shall not exceed 18%. All lines of credit are subject to approved credit applications and loan-to-value determination. Loan-to-value based on recent evaluation or appraisal. Introductory rate valid on new HELOCs, with the stated minimum line of $30,000 or $10,000 and required minimum advance of $30,000/$10,000. Valid also on existing lines increased by a minimum of corresponding $30,000/$10,000 with a minimum new advance of $30,000/$10,000. Monthly interest payment required with various other payment plans also available. Loan is for a ten-year term after which the loan balance will balloon and customers may payoff or apply to refinance. You are responsible for credit report, flood determination and monitoring, county recording fees and taxes and tract search (appraisal, attorney and title work, if required). Property insurance (and flood insurance, if applicable) is required. Other restrictions may apply. Interest may be tax deductible. Please consult with your tax advisor for more information.